Since 1983, LF Systems Corp. has been designing, supplying, and installing laboratory furnishings for numerous clients in the Northeast, principally serving the Delaware, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and New Jersey area. LF Systems stepped into the lab furniture business as a local design, supply and installation company. We made this move as it became apparent that the large OEM manufacturers were unable and unwilling to give our customers the persistent and careful project management required on their lab furniture installations and renovations. We realized that the certain aspects of a project were best handled by a local and eager firm willing to develop a long term relationship with their clients.
Some of the items that LF Systems can aid our clients with are as follows:
- Meeting with customers to determine basic furniture needs, as well as laboratory planning and design.
- Production of laboratory design drawings for customer approval.
- Project managing the material and installation procedures, ensuring a satisfied customer at job end.
- Field dimensioning where required.
- Double handling of all equipment to ensure that material arriving on the job site has been reviewed by installation team and is fully ready for installation.
- In-stock inventory of furniture, countertops, fixtures, etc. for quick turnaround.
After more than 30 years of industry experience, and with more than 75 million dollars worth of lab furniture products designed and installed, come see for yourselves why LF Systems does the job right the first time.